Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Congratulations, Mr. Jackman!

It's official -- the Australian hunk has earned his first Sexiest Man Alive title. Very well-deserved. :)

A quick look at the rest sharing the Top 15 spots revealed a few hits and misses ( my personal opinion, that is ).

Worthy: Daniel Craig, Jon Hamm, Javier Bardem, Robert Pattinson ( yes, the Twilight guy ).

Not worthy: David Beckham, Michael Phelps, Joshua Jackson, Zac Efron ( who's known to be extremely vain and uptight about his "carefully ruffled" hair ).

There're a few other choices that I can't comment on, since they're not prominently featured on local TV or on the big screen. I'm hoping cable will screen Gossip Girl soon, as I've heard good things about the series ( Ed Westwick's from that ).

Did a quick People search - don't think James McAvoy made it this year. Darn...

I subscribe to the magazine. Can't wait to get it in my mail. :)

No comments: