Thursday, May 21, 2009

GAH!


Yes, I'm fully aware that Adam's gay / bisexual or whatever, but there's no denying his sex appeal. :)

Wanted to post a picture from Rock Week -- all that leather and bling! -- but can't seem to find it on Google and the American Idol website's photo page isn't loading properly.

So here's my next fave -- something from Motown week. I believe this is the one from his Tracks Of My Tears performance -- the studio version is excellent, but the 'live' rendition is completely different and much better.

One of the rare occasions where Adam's hair isn't flopping all over his face, and the eyeliner / nail polish are absent. He's a good-looking fellow, no? At least a 6-footer -- tall dude, me likey. :)

Thought he outsang Kris by a mile at the finals last night. His cover of Sam Cooke's A Change Is Gonna Come gave me chills, and his attempt at the original song No Boundaries ( despite it being absolutely horrible ) made it sound decent, while Kris crashed and burned when it came to his turn.

If Adam doesn't win this, then I guess either America isn't ready to embrace a non-heterosexual Idol, or the tween girls are ruling the votes this year ( after losing out in the David Archuleta department in 2008 ).

Wishing you good luck, Adam! Only 4 more hours to go before the results show starts.

And I can't wait to see Jason Mraz rock the Nokia Theater stage!


No comments: