Sunday, April 24, 2011

Let The Countdown Begin :)



In less than 7 months' time, The Bridge Project will return to Singapore, with Kevin Spacey leading an illustrious cast as they stage Richard III.

I have waited forever for this chance to watch Mr. Spacey on stage, and intend to utilize the opportunity as fully as possible:

Attend at least 2 performances.

Help publicize the event by collaborating with the SRT.

And yes, have a proper conversation with Mr. Spacey, if I'm lucky. ( I need to thank him in person for replying to my fan letter! :))


And to those of you who haven't been converted by my numerous recommendations just yet, please refer to this classic clip featuring one of his most memorable roles, i.e. John Doe in David Fincher's Se7en.

A friend of mine watched Mr. Spacey on Broadway a few years ago, in a production titled Moon For The Misbegotten. She was in her mid 20s at the time, but was practically swooning as she recounted the evening to me. Of course, it helps that she's also a big fan of his. :)

Some don't quite understand why I find Mr. Spacey so appealing. It's an acquired taste which hasn't altered in 15 years or so, and I'm convinced it will remain status quo indefinitely.

Listen to me: his stage performances are DAZZLING. DO NOT MISS IT!

No comments: