Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More Wanted Clips!

I'm just going to continue this until I see the movie this weekend. :)

Movies.com just became partners with Fandango, so there's a slight change in format. If you can't view the videos, go to Tools at the top of your browser window, click on Internet Options, choose Privacy and set it to Low or Medium Low, Apply then Ok.

If that doesn't work, go to Internet Options again, click General and Delete all cookies.

Close the browser window and open a new one.

If THAT doesn't help, try downloading the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.

The reason I'm telling you all this is so you can enjoy fistfuls of additional videos which are now available on this site.

The link for Wanted is here.

There're elements of The Matrix, I notice. And James McAvoy shows off his flair for comedy, action and drama to great effect. The action sequences are bloody cool. What else can you expect from the maestro who directed Night Watch ( though I didn't really like that film, I do admit it boasts some innovative artistry )?

And -- an interview with McAvoy on his role available on YouTube.

Only 3 more days to go...


Ooh, awesome trailer of Hellboy 2. Let's hope it opens the same day as the USA ( July 11th ). I'm a huge Guillermo del Toro fan!

And Heath Ledger's almost unrecognizable in his demanding role as The Joker in The Dark Knight. A premature death indeed.


Also, I'd like to recommend Dexter, a gory but irreverent TV series which will never see the light of day on local television ( Season 2 is currently being shown on Digital cable's Foxcrime channel ) because it's so violent and borderline sick even I am occasionally disturbed by it, heh.

But the plotlines are challenging, the script consistently exceptional, the acting and cast rapport superb, the twists thrilling beyond description.

Last but not least, a most interesting meeting with the medical team covering the F1 race took place yesterday. While I've been sitting on the fence excitement-wise these past few months, I admit to looking forward to the event come September -- partly because of the role I've been assigned.
I thank you for your vote of confidence! :)

No comments: