Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pure Indulgence Part V

Bear with me. :)
My mum's a little creeped out by that snake.
Real? Not real? I think it's the former. Fake ones can't coil like that.
Edgy - I like.
















Not sure which year this is from, but James McAvoy has looked the same for the past 5 years.
Fabulous actor. If he'd been taller, he could've been a killer Darcy opposite Keira Knightley.

A recent favourite - though a perpetual Top 10.
He's done a few racy films in his early career. Check out YouTube. :)








An unexpected find on Google - a picture of Kevin Spacey that I've never seen before, and one of the most beautifully shot to boot.
Okay, now it's REALLY time to get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ew, the snake IS creepy. I once thought Adam fit the description of a nephilim. Cuz he's so tall and is really charming.

-your cousin :)