Monday, September 29, 2003

It's Monday, and I'm off! Hahahahahahahahaha! This can only happen in A&E. Spent the morning in town, picking up the latest Sting and John Mayer CDs, a book called "The Purpose-Driven Life" by Rick Warren ( I first heard about this from the Clay Aiken websites -- it's one of his favourites, and a fellow church member who's reading it now confirms that it's excellent ), and these unbelievable rose-shaped pineapple tarts that just melt in your mouth, located in basement 2 of Takashimaya, at a stall named Cookie Man. I'm really addicted to these, and strongly recommend them to everyone.

Nothing much to report at the moment. Here're 2 links for those interested in Josh Groban or good music. These are songs from his upcoming 2nd album -- I've only heard "Oceano" so far, 'cos I have some problems loading "You Raise Me Up", but it gave me goosebumps, literally. Josh has hit the 5-million mark in sales in the US, and makes savvy choices in his collaborations and singing material. Top-notch production on "Oceano" makes it a terrific listening experience, and Josh's voice has never sounded better. Can't wait to add it to my collection! The links are as follows:

"You Raise Me Up"
"Oceano"

Have to get some writing done -- the deadline nears! More another day. :)

No comments: