Wednesday, December 03, 2003

15 minutes till I knock off the afternoon shift. It's 11:45pm right now, and it's been a busy day. Can't wait to get home :)

Surfed the Net a bit once things finally quietened down. Here're some links you might want to check out, 'cos I'll be joining the Wellington Rover Rings Tours and visiting the LOTR movie sites, woohoo!

Wellington Rover Rings Tours website

Travel Guide to LOTR film locations

Ian Brodie's Guidebook to LOTR Locations

Brodie's book will be available in Singapore come early 2004, with updates on The Return Of The King. I'll try to grab a copy while I'm in NZ. :)

One more day to go before Friday hits!

And here's a gentle reminder on Clay's interview with the Perfect 10 radio DJ on Thursday. He sings Invisible a capella -- I heard a bit of it today, and all I can say it, don't miss it! :D

Click below to tune in via the Internet, and download the MP3 file once one of the other local fans gets it done.

Clay Interview With The Perfect 10 Thread

No comments: