Thursday, March 31, 2005

In A Hurry

*pant pant*

I think I'm deliberately doing this to myself. Not good.

In a nutshell - 'cos I doubt I will be able to blog again till next week...

1. Will be catching the Asian premiere of CSI:New York tonight. With a possible chance of winning a set visit. Woohoo!

2. I love teaching. Both med students and basic trainees.

3. Caught the students whispering my name as I passed by the other day. Guess they do read the NUS Med Soc newsletter faithfully ( where I contributed something early this year ).

4. The ER is overcrowded to breaking point. And I'll be seeing this day in day out for the rest of my career. Yay.

5. I need sleep. Badly.

6. Jessica's out of AI4. Now if only they'd get rid of Scott too.

More another day. Gotta grab a quick dinner then I'm off! :D

No comments: