Saturday, October 01, 2005

Ouch

Swam 3 times this past week, and I still hurt after each session. A sure sign of my decaying physical state.

But it's fun, though. :)

SEMS Link

Been meaning to put this up for a while, but never got round to it.

Sincere thanks to James, whose IT expertise has helped revamp the website in preparation for many exciting events to follow in the near future.

Am particularly proud of the newsletter, which provided an opportunity for me to fly solo as editor and Super Nag. Chasing people for articles can be a real hassle, so Xena, I take my hat off to you! :D

Going off for lunch very soon, so not much time left for a long entry.

In short, I've got one more day of work left before my 10-day stretch of annual leave begins, woohoo!
However, I will be spending that leave doing mundane things, such as loading up on various supplies, dinners with friends who will no doubt disown me if I don't meet them soon, hunting for a new car ( yes, a NEW CAR - don't ask ), sleeping, reading, writing, renting DVDs, major house-organizing, attending AST tutorials ( during my LEAVE, argh ), and ahem, paying Bar None a way-overdue visit. :)

The Photos Above

... are from Sorrento. Specifically, the lovely view from a very lovely restaurant located at the fisherman's wharf ( name mentioned in an earlier entry ).

Terrific food, delicious wine, lots of tipsy fellow tourists, balmy weather, the soft rhythmic lapping of waves against the sand -- definitely one of the best evenings on the trip.

Let it be a good shift today.

No comments: