Thursday, June 30, 2005

Adios, Amigos!

Didn't think I'd find an opportunity to post an entry before leaving Singapore, but these Free Internet kiosks at the airport are fantastic. :)

Yep, am 2 hours away from flying off for a well-earned holiday. It's been a busy day though, so I'm kinda worn out at the moment. Hoping to get some sleep on the plane, but I never rest well during flights, so I'll probably feel pretty crappy later. :(

A Few Thoughts Before I Go

To my overworked compatriots in the ER: hang in there.

To Y, who got me Michael Buble's autograph during his Seattle stopover, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU once again! ( MB's signature is one major indecipherable scrawl - rather unexpected, but also quite cool, heh heh. )

To the members of the SMA News editorial board - dinner on Tuesday was a blast, and I had a great time brainstorming and sharing gossip. Who knew our eminent professor had such wit? And that we'd have a prolonged discussion about different genres of music with an endocrinologist who's interviewed the likes of Sonic Youth?

( By the way, I can't seem to find fresh blood for recruitment purposes, so if any of you readers are local doctors interested in writing for the newsletter, let me know. We veterans are getting older and busier by the day. Help... :))

May not write here again for the next 3 weeks, but feel free to check in if you'd like - will post something if I can.

Otherwise, see you all in 20 days. Highlight of the trip: most definitely meeting Peter Cincotti in Rome! :D

No comments: