Thursday, April 21, 2005

Whoa, the photoblogging thing works! :D

Get Ready For...

This!

This!

And this!

Would've included this as well, but it's already halfway through its run.

Oh well, I'm going to its last show. Looking forward to it. :)

Other Updates

1) Another day off tomorrow. Time to hit the town, woohoo!

2) We have around 5 medical students doing electives in our department. Impressive number indeed. One guy - the oldest, I believe - has appointed me his mentor by default ( as the consultant in charge of him isn't working this week ). So I basically have a personal phlebotomist, haha.

No, I'm just kidding. This fellow - let's call him A - is conscientious and enthusiastic. Takes good history, shows a lot of interest in everything we do, takes notes ( bonus points for that :)), and has developed a comfortable rapport with me so teaching is more of an informal rather than a stressful process.

He hasn't made up his mind about specializing yet, but let me tell you this though - he certainly LOOKS like the surgical type.

Draw your own conclusions. :)

3) Good movies I watched this week: Jeepers Creepers 2 ( awesome! now if only they had an arcade version of it! ) and Flatliners ( creepy, but hey, where the heck are the defibrillator pads and endotracheal tubes? )

4) Waiting to catch: Kingdom Of Heaven. Special preview documentary will be screened on cable Channel 58 this Sunday at 8:30pm.

5) I will say this again: Constantine HAS to win this year's American Idol competition. His performance of the Bee Gees' Nights On Broadway this week brought a HUGE smile to my face. And he looked fabulous in that disco get-up, yow. :D
I'm sad to see Anwar go, but that's the way audiences voted, and I just hope Constantine's fans won't let him down, 'cos this guy absolutely deserves the title. Come to Singapore please. :)

No comments: