Friday, November 14, 2003

For the first time this month, the night shift was terrific! :D It was a mixture of good karma, fast MOs, a relatively quiet weekday night, and some praying thrown in for good measure. In any case, I'm relieved, and hope I'll be on call with the same MOs again in the future. :P

Another piece of good news -- my annual leave in December has been approved!!! After some major wrangling for cover, an old friend from med school became my lifeline by agreeing ( without any hesitation ) to locum on the weekend just before my return home. Full steam ahead for the NZ tour! LOTR, here I come! :)

Clay Aiken Updates

(1) He will be in yet another Straits Times feature tomorrow, and you can see the ad here. I hope it'll be objective and flattering.

(2) Measure Of A Man has pushed 10,000 copies to date, and needs another 5,000 to make platinum in Singapore. If you haven't gotten your copy yet, what the heck are you waiting for? ;)

(3) Streats had a picture of an HMV ad, captioned "Essential Buys For X'mas". MOAM is among the 5 CDs listed, woohoo!

(4) The 2003 American Music Awards will be shown live on Singapore cable television this coming Monday, starting from 8am local time. I'll be tuning in for sure. :)

And speaking of the AMAs, below is a link to Clay's latest US TV appearance, this time on Jimmy Kimmel's talk show. ( Kimmel will be hosting the AMAs come Monday. )

It's a really funny interview, with lots of witty banter, and Clay holds up fabulously -- as always. :) I love the skit he did with Kimmel's girlfriend too -- what a hoot! :D
And what's more, he's sitting right next to Britney Spears!
Don't miss this!

Clay on Jimmy Kimmel

Time to vegetate in front of the TV. Right after I give my cat a big hug. :D

No comments: