Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Read!

Please welcome our new SMA News editor, Dr. Toh Han Chong, a consultant oncologist at the National Cancer Centre. Like his predecessor, opthalmologist Dr. Wong Tien Yin, Dr. Toh is an extremely nice guy whose support of his Editorial Board members is nothing short of extraordinary. I thank him for his description of myself and Terence, ie. "prolific Ed Board members" who convey the "angst and zeitgeist of Generation X doctors". :)

Also, be sure to catch my report on the Medecins Sans Frontieres talk in Singapore in April. If it inspires just one person to sign up with the group, my job is done. :D

This is a short post, because of the time issue. But before I go, a warm welcome-back to The Dude in London, who's now back home in Singapore for a very compelling reason. What it is exactly, I can't say, but I have my suspicions. Heh heh. ;) Hope you enjoy yourself! Weather's very unpredictable these days -- don't get sick!

No comments: