Monday, October 28, 2002

Just a short entry before I log off.

Robbie Williams -- aka my all-time favourite singer, whose concert in Singapore a year ago remains vivid in my mind -- just released a new single called "Feel" last Friday, and it's absolutely terrific. Anyway, his website is featuring full-length samples of this song, together with a daily dose of new singles for visitors to listen to. I just heard "Something Beautiful", another winner. His new album's going to be huge, and I've got my money ready. :)

As for Josh Groban, my second favourite, his star continues to rise, and the latest scoop on his website is that he's slated to sing at the Nobel Prize-giving ceremony and the upcoming World Series, after just performing at the Tribute Concert for America with President Bush and Colin Powell in attendance, and giving a full-length concert for PBS earlier this month. He's also recorded a new song with Barbra Streisand, and in response to numerous requests on the Net, done a cover of "O Holy Night", a lovely carol which will no doubt soar with Josh's breath-taking vocals.

Okay, gushing session over. Goodnight!

No comments: