Thursday, January 22, 2004

Notice anything different? ;)

Yep, the blog's undergone some insane makeover, thanks to idle time in the resus area -- shhhh. :P I did this mainly because I needed ( desperately ) to add links, which the old template didn't allow. Re-minisce has received the honour of being at the top of the list :D, and yes, to his chagrin and horror, I've added a few Clay Aiken website addresses as well. But I'm still toying around, so the list may change in the near future.

The new template's font size is a little large, but on the whole, the site looks brighter, and most importantly, minus the annoying flickering taskbar. Let me know what you think, good or bad. :)

Funny that these alterations should occur on the 1st day of the Lunar New Year. Pure coincidence! :D My night shift is finally over, with a tally of 40 cases seen, ugh. But I'm off now. Time to vegetate in front of the telly, yeah!

No comments: